5 Steps to Planning the Perfect
Special Event for Your Milestone Birthday
All birthdays are special and worth celebrating, regardless of age. However, milestone birthdays are particularly unique events that are meant to be shared with friends and family who honor the day by sharing it with us.
Author and playwright Johann Wolfgang von Goethe stated, "Every ten years of a man's life has its own fortunes, its own hopes, its own desires." Accordingly, milestone birthdays call for joy, helping us to reflect on and celebrate all our accomplishments, and to look forward to our plans for many more bright years to come.
When a milestone birthday is coming up on your calendar, it’s time to plan an unforgettable party. As you begin, remember that the venue you choose is the one you and your guests will remember fondly, in addition to being preserved in the photos to be enjoyed for many years to come.
Accommodating most celebrations from intimate gatherings to larger parties, our spacious banquet room at Coral Ridge Yacht Club can help you create an unforgettable birthday celebration to share with family and friends. A yacht club party allows you and your guests to enjoy the very best panoramic views of the waterfront and of the spectacular yachts that gather there, surrounded by tropical gardens, palm trees and the fountain in our gorgeous courtyard.
Although planning a great birthday bash may seem daunting, you can skip the stress by choosing a terrific venue and following our five simple steps - allowing you to simply have fun! These are the easy steps to follow:
- Pick the date – It may seem obvious to celebrate your birthday on the day you were born, but depending on the day it falls upon, you may want to plan your party for a weekend before or after. Simply make sure to give your guests as much notice as possible to help ensure they will be able to attend.
- Plan your guest list – Consider all the important people and loved ones in your life. You may want to invite both immediate and extended family members, close friends, and professional friends as well. You will need to decide if your party will be for adults only or whether all ages will be welcome, and whether guests will be invited to bring a plus one.
- Issue the invitations and provide the date for an RSVP in order to have an accurate headcount.
- Decide on food and drinks – Our catering banquets offer exceptional cuisine to delight you and your guests. From beginning to end, our Catering and Special Events Director and Executive Chef will work with you to bring your vision of the perfect party to life, and to ensure that your event is a true success.
- Consider a theme – For a cohesive and well-thought-out event, you may want to choose a theme. The theme might simply be related to age, feature certain favorite colors, hobbies or interests, or may even include costumes. For example, in South Florida, a nautical theme might be just right for a person who enjoys life on the water!
Coral Ridge Yacht Club is one of the most sought-after milestone birthday event venues available and provides a memorable experience each and every time with our breathtaking views and exciting cuisine.
For more information on how we can help you plan an unforgettable milestone birthday celebration, please contact Coral Ridge Yacht Club today.